The students in Mendon are part of the Barstow Unified Union School District and attend Barstow Memorial School and have school choice at the High School level.
Barstow Memorial School (K-8)
223 Chittenden Road, Chittenden, VT 05737
Phone 802-773-3763 | Fax 802-747-4814
All residents of the Town of Mendon, VT currently attending school in grades K-12 are eligible for a discounted ski pass to Killington Resort and Pico Mountain. Please click below for more information.
Mendon is a town within the Rutland Northeast Supervisory Union: http://www.rnesu.org/home/.
Barstow Unified Union School Board minutes are available here.
School Board Officers:
- Deborah Singiser (At-Large) 2021 –RNESU Board Rep.
- Brenda Hummel (Chittenden) 2021 – BUU Board Chair / RNESU Board Rep.
- Jessica Quesnel (Mendon) 2022 – RNESU Board Rep.
- Ethan Bodin (Chittenden) 2021
- Jacob Powsner (At-Large) 2023
To contact the school board please click here Let’s Talk
High School Choice, State of Vermont