The Mendon Town Office is now open to the public, at this time the office hours will be 9:00 – 4:00 Monday -Thursday. Research will continue to be by appointment only. Only one researcher at a time is allowed in the office. Appointments can be made by calling 802-775-1662 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact us to make an appointment, please let us know how long you plan on being in the office. Although the office is open, we encourage you to transact as much business as possible via phone or email. Thank you and be well!
Office rules during this time are as follows:
- Please book as much time as you think you will need. If someone makes an appointment after you and you are not done with your search, you will need to leave and book another appointment in the future.
- You may not enter the office if you are currently experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, headache, recent loss of taste of smell, or any other symptom of a respiratory illness or if you have had contact with a person who is COVID-19 positive.
- You must wear a mask at all times. (You supply your own mask).
- You must either sanitize your hands upon entry or wear gloves at all times. (The Town will supply the gloves).
- You must bring all of your own office supplies (pens, paper clips, stapler, etc.)
- When your search is complete, please leave any books you used on the table in the vault so staff can wipe them down.
- Please wipe down the copier and the counter where you were working when you have finished your search.
- Bathroom facilities are not available at this time.