The Town Clerk and Assistant Town Clerk are both notary publics and we will notarize your documents during our office hours.
- Please follow these simple rules to make sure that we can notarize your documents:
– Do not sign the document prior to coming into the office. The notary must witness you signing the document
– Please bring adequate identification for every person signing the document. Driver Licenses and passports are preferred.
– If your document requires more than 1 witness in addition to the notary, please be aware that we will sometimes have difficulty in finding additional witnesses for you. Due to the complexity of all the various documents we see, we will not allow the notary to also sign as a witness, as some documents do not allow it.
– We will not notarize a will
– If you have any questions regarding our notary services, please call the office at 775-1662.