In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all Town buildings will be open to the public by appointment only. Town staff will remain available to assist citizens by phone, e-mail, and U.S. Postal Service. Meetings of all boards will be held remotely in accordance with the Open Meeting Law.
Office staff will be working behind closed doors Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. during this time to ensure vital functions of the Town can occur. We will be checking the drop box periodically throughout the day.
Town Contact Information
Town Administrator (Sara Tully) email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 802-558-3935
Town Clerk (Nancy Gondella) email: email@example.com Phone: 802-775-1662 ext. 0
Assistant Clerk/Bookkeeper (Jesse Bridge) email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 802-775-1662 ext. 1
- Town Garage: 802-773-4402, Road Commissioner, Bill Ellis – 802-770-2169
- Constable (Phil Douglas): 802-345-5923
- Zoning Administrator (Steve Cosgrove) – 802-775-0065
- Town Assessor (Spencer Potter): 802-496-9689
- Fire Warden (Seth Bridge): 558-1944
- Delinquent Tax Collector (Nancy Merrill): 775-4689
For the most up to date information be sure to monitor our:
Front Porch Forum (www.frontporchforum.com)